Mobile Application Development
With the exploding popularity of smartphones and tablets, mobile application development is becoming a more and more popular medium of software creation. The creation of mobile applications draws much of its roots from traditional software development. The end result, however, is software intended to utilize the unique features and hardware of mobile devices.
It comprises designing, creation, development, and post-development.
Developing apps for iOS requires a paid iOS Developer license, whereas the Android SDK is freely available to users.
How Manak Process
- The ResearchWe gether Client requirement and we research on it to make more innovative and less time consuming application.
- Wireframing The next step is to document and wireframe the app, to understand future functionalities.
- Technical Feasibility AssessmentAn app, depending on its format (smartphone, tablet, wearables, etc.) as well as the platform (iOS, Android, etc.), will have different requirements.
- Prototype that gets the app concept into a user’s hands as quickly as possible to see how it works for the most common use case.
- DesignIn this phase of the Android development, the UX (user experience) designer architects the design elements’ interaction, while the UI (user interface) designer builds the app’s persona by keeping in mind the modern user’s preference.
- Developmentduring this stage, a working prototype is developed to validate the functionality, assumptions, and understanding of the project scope.
- Testing & DeploymentOne of the critical components of the app development process, it is a good idea to test at early stages, often for usability, interface & security checks, stress, compatibility, and performance. After fixing the bugs, the app moves to the deployment phase and is ready for release via a formal launch.