The website development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
Web development itself and how it is done has changed greatly over the years, but one thing has remained the same:Web Development is about creating applicationwhich runs in a web browser.
How Manak Process:
- The web browser is able to parse and render HTML and CSS into a visible format which we call a web page.
- The web browser has to send a request to a web server in order to get a web page to render.
- This is done through a protocol known as HTTP, or Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
- When a request for a particular resource or URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) is sent to a web server, that
web server finds the requested content—if it exists—and send back a response to the browser.
- The browser then parses and renders that response, which is what the end user sees in the web browser.